Friday, February 24, 2012

over eater over eater

trader joe's garlic hummus with pretzels. this is one of my favorite things to eat!


 i am a big dipper (har har). i like to dip things so i usually dip the toast in the spaghetti sauce and then eat an olive for good measure. good stuff.


this is really an odd creation. it is some tomato paste that i had to use up. i watered it down a little and added some oregano to it. then, on top of that are chopped artichoke hearts and green olives. and lots and lots of ground peppercorn (that stuff is so great!!!).


my friend jessica gave me a little care package of goodies the other day and these were in it. very delicious--isn't all chocolate? the reason the on the left looks a little flat and wrinkly is because i had already eaten it when taking the picture. haha. i will admit that they have both been devoured and it has only been 1 week.


i made dinner for the above mentioned jess a few nights ago. this is something that i made for my graduation party from college TWO years ago!! how could it have been that long ago?! but, anyway, it's stuffed shells!! that's the shells boiling and the tofu/liquid smoke and spinach browning/sauteeing.


i forgot to take a picture until after we'd eaten half of it. but here is what it looked like when baked. so, so delicious!





2 comments:

Janae @ Bring-Joy said...

I stumbled upon your blog--so authentic.

I'm a big dipper too. Give me a good sauce, and then if you have to, something to go with it.

Love the endangered species chocolate, especially the one with raspberries...soo good.

Vegan In The VI said...

I've never dipped pretzels in Hummus. In fact, I don't recall ever dipping pretzels in anything before.

Endangered Species Chocolate is so satisfying. Just a couple squares are enough for me.