Monday, April 23, 2012

the many uses for a corn tortilla


This is just black beans and corn. Also, it is before I began to grill the tortilla which made it a bit crispy on the outside and tastes phenomenal.


A rather large mix of veggies including: roasted red pepper, purple cabbage, broccoli, onion, and black olives.


I needed to use up a hummus mixture with green olives so I sauteed some onion and garlic and combined these with the mixture. It's topped off with some hot sauce.


My brother made me ratatouille for dinner one night last week. It was incredibly delicious!! I used the leftovers as filling!



I probably took about 5 or 6 pictures of this, but most of them were blurry which indicates to me how much I was wanting to devour it!


Same mixture here.



Not so pretty, but this is sauteed cauliflower, onion, and garlic with hot sauce.

And lastly, a breakfast tortilla here with grilled pineapple and a  sprinkle of sugar. I also put some maple syrup over this. I should have used the raw coconut butter that I have. Next time! 



3 comments:

Vegan In The VI said...

That is a lot of variety on a corn tortilla. I hope you got to dip some of that stuff in salsa or guac.

kimberly said...

They could have used a little guac or salsa, but I did not have the time or energy to make it to the store! :/ Next time!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Haha, you're like me, I put EVERYTHING on a corn tortilla! Any kind of leftovers usually goes on a tortilla.