Sunday, May 13, 2012

some belated posting


I've taken to dipping my popcorn into tomato sauce...pretty delicious I must say.


Steamed cauliflower. 


Steamed  cauliflower in a tomato/coconut sauce.



This was an impulse buy which will never happen again. I also purchased the mango flavor. Too sugary and not tasty. 




Cocoa powder, banana, almond milk, caramel extract, and a dash of pear juice. 


Giant salad with cucumbers, spinach, cabbage, and  red wine vinaigrette. 


My first attempt at gluten free baking...these cookies were delicious. I just threw together ingredients. Here they are crumbled and combined with some almond milk.



Another impulse buy...these were reminiscent of Doritos for me. I ate many, many of them just as I used to do with Doritos. I'd probably buy them again.


This is a simple concoction of lo mein noodles, water, soy sauce, and a pre-mixed southwest seasoning. Quick and delicious even if not aesthetically pleasing.


1 comment:

Vegan In The VI said...

Dipping Popcorn in Tomato Sauce is a really unique idea.