Tuesday, May 15, 2012

summer means veggies!

A gala apple from TJ's with raw almond butter. This is also iced coffee that I was drinking copious amounts of at the  time. 


Lo mein noodles, broccoli, and garden radishes.  


With peanut sauce! 


Summer means more fresh fruit and veggies!! Smoky black beans with some dried cilantro and garlic powder. 


I bought edamame. I haven't had it for awhile and still lovvvve it.


More veggies with hummus and pita chips. I actually dropped the plate which is why the hummus is smeared all over it. I have been incredibly clumsy lately.


I had my Dad plant spinach this year! I sauteed it with garlic and garden onion. And added a side of steamed asparagus. I needed more greens in my life after eating a lot of cake that day.



2 comments:

Vegan In The VI said...

We need some gardening advice posts from your Dad. Anything I plant is immediately consumed by the outdoor denizens.

Miss Rachel said...

Everything here looks so beautiful (vegetables are just that way), but the plate of greens with onion is really calling to me!