Friday, January 21, 2011

holy sodium.

i have been salt crazed these past few days. i had some popcorn the other night and used wayyy too much salt. i had some progresso lentil soup w. my own addition of corn mixed in...and then...

pretzels, pretzels, pretzels!!!!!!! i have not been able to stop eating them today. up above they are mixed w. raisins--my little trail mix if you will. i did not take a picture of this, but...i ate some more dipped in mustard. i LOVE pretzels and mustard. it was not a pretty picture so i skipped it [too busy shoveling them into my mouth more like it].

our family friends' got me hooked on these gems. they are spicyyyy but they are quite delicious.

i used them in a salad too!! that's romaine w. carrot, onion, mushroom, and picklesss.

1 comment:

Vegan In The VI said...

When I'm craving salt, I usually go down the Pistachio or Snap Pea Crisp Route. Thanks for the tip on the Zingers. I've never seen PIckles in a salad before.