Saturday, January 22, 2011

pizza! pizza! pizza!

we went out for my dad's birthday tonight. the restaurant has a vegan delight pizza w. mushroom, artichoke, basil, && onion.


it is delicious! these photos do not do it justice--the pizza was far pretty on the pan they baked it in. also, this is half the pizza.


i've been drinking a lot of this diet cranberry sierra mist. sadly, i had given up my addiction to pop and this brought it back again. ughhh. at least it's seasonal.


i won't even mention that my coffee addiction is back too...



2 comments:

Vegan In The VI said...

Incredible pizza! I can't believe all the Basil and the crust looks nice and soft. Lucky!

Carissa said...

Oh my goodness, artichoke and basil on one pizza! Sounds like the perfect pizza to me! I just had garlic and artichoke pizza twice this week haha!