Thursday, June 9, 2011

odds&&ends

iced tea w. a slice of peach. later it was sweetened w. the stevia plant i purchased at a flea market a few weeks ago.

banana && peach smoothie w. a touch of vanilla extract. i forgot the dates which add another [better] dimension.


some iced mint coffee. it was a treat--i've been staying away from it.


i made magic bars for my dad so i ate the two ingredients that i can.


pickles && pretzels.


black beans [in liquid smoke i think] w. some mushrooms && garden onion.


black beans w. mushroom in sweet baby ray's bbq sauce.


so delicious knows what is up. this is my new favorite ice cream. i used to think that the mint marble was my favorite, but this reaches a new level for me.

popcorn.

1 comment:

Vegan In The VI said...

Soy Delicious Mocha Fudge! I only buy it when it's $4.99 a half gallon. What are you allergic to in the Magic Bars?