Saturday, July 24, 2010

a post dedicated to delicious coffee cake!

i have many, many photos to upload. however, i felt that it was necessary to dedicate one post to the most delicious coffee cake i have ever tasted. well, this might be a slight exaggeration, but it was entirely enjoyable.
when it was finished baking, i poked holes in the top with a fork and poured the juice from the blueberries in and then finished it off with a drizzle of maple syrup before placing the crumbles on top.



i found this recipe sometime last semester and had put it on my list of recipes to try. of course, since i am the only vegan in my household it sucks b/c this makes so much. but when my brother comes home i am able to make it and have him eat it. so! this morning when he wanted something for breakfast i offered to make this.

2 comments:

Vegan In The VI said...

I must have this recipe! PLEASE!!!!!

crunchyveganwifelife said...

I seriously need this recipe, it looks so great! I would love to make this for Christmas!!